[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting,

Peter Davenport davenportnz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 15:34:24 PDT 2015

Hi Grant & Mongers,
It certainly was very helpful to have the 'reverse talk' of me asking
questions and the rest offering advice on XML issues. I had not ben
aware that Grant had a prior involvment with XML::Simple.
Notwithstanding The advice to avoid this, I went home and added a
'ForceArray' parameter with appropriate element names, and my short
script did what I needed it to do. When run over the data that I had, it
produced the 80,000+ records that I was wanting. It is only a 'one-off'
use, so I am unlikely to migrate this specific one to XML::LibXML, but
future excursions into other XML will follow that path. Thanks again for
all the productive advice.

Peter Davenport