[Wellington-pm] Meetings

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Aug 4 16:19:40 PDT 2015

Hi Florent

I'm vaguely aware of the RPerl project and its ambitious performance
goals/claims but I've certainly not been following it.  Some of the
"thou shalt not"s on the page defining what "low magic" means are fairly
fundamental parts of Perl that *I* wouldn't want to give up.  But if
anyone has tried it I'd also be interested in hearing how they got on.