[Wellington-pm] Lightning talk meeting: Feb 11

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Feb 2 02:02:13 PST 2014

Hi Mongers

Not only is it 2014, it's February already!  The first meeting of
Wellington Perl Mongers is not this week, but next Tuesday - February
the 12th.

As tradition dictates, the first meeting of the year will be a lightning
talk meeting.  You can read more about it here:

  http://wellington.pm.org/lightning_talks.html

Short story: we want a bunch of people to 'sign up' to do one or more
short talks (a maximum of 5 minutes each) on pretty much any topic.  You
definitely don't need to talk about Perl :-)

I know most of you will have been planning your talks over the summer
break, but in the unlikely event that you're leaving things to the last
minute, don't panic - there's still 9 days to get organised.

So ... reply direct to me with your name and talk topic(s) and we'll see
you all on the 11th.