[Wellington-pm] Social meeting next Tuesday

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Dec 2 23:57:25 PST 2014

Hi Mongers

First of all I must belatedly say thank you to our two speakers from the
November meeting.  Thanks Douglas and thanks Martyn.

Also I need to remind people that if we're going to have our traditional
Lightning Talk meeting in February then we'll need everyone to come up
with one 5min talk each.  Get thinking about what your talk might be on.

Finally, the December meting is next Tuesday and it will be a social
meeting - we'll get together for a beer and food to follow for those who
want to.  I'm voting for a return to our traditional watering hole -
JJ Murphys in Cuba Mall.  Official start time 6pm but I'm sure there
will be a few turning up earlier.

See you there