[Wellington-pm] Fwd: [wellylug] Next meeting 17th Jun 6pm

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Tue May 28 19:43:19 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [wellylug] Next meeting 17th Jun 6pm
Date: 2013-05-23 13:01
 From: Hugh Davenport <hugh at davenport.net.nz>
To: Wellington Linux Users Group <wellylug at lists.wellylug.org.nz>
Hi All,

Thank you heaps for those who came to the social meetup the other week.
I caught a few
of you there when I finally arrived, and you seemed like a interesting
bunch of people.

I'm happy to announce that I have scheduled a technical meeting for next
month. It will
be on Monday 17th of June, at 6pm. The location is Level 3 Catalyst
House. The front doors
lock at 6pm, so best to come earlier, but there will be a number on the
wall to get someone
to come let you in.

Future meetings will be on the third Monday of every month and will
hopefully be pizza and
beverages supplied (this one should as well!).

I would be interested if anyone would like to present any material, let
me know if you
would like to. I will send a follow up closer with details of the talks
on the night.

tl;dr, come to lvl 3 catalyst house 6pm 17th june, email me to speak.

Cheers,

Hugh