[Wellington-pm] Lightning talk meeting: Feb 12

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Feb 3 00:42:16 PST 2013

Hi Mongers

Not only is it 2013, it's February already!  The first meeting of
Wellington Perl Mongers will be in nine days on February the 12th.

As tradition dictates, the first meeting of the year will be a lightning
talk meeting.  You can read more about it here:

  http://wellington.pm.org/lightning_talks.html

Short story: we want a bunch of people to 'sign up' to do one or more
short talks (a maximum of 5 minutes each) on pretty much any topic.  You
definitely don't need to talk about Perl :-)

So ... reply direct to me with your name and talk topic(s) and we'll see
you all on the 12th.