[Wellington-pm] Perl Mongers Meeting Tonight!

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Apr 17 02:43:35 PDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 11:44:11AM +1200, Grant McLean wrote:
> If there's no mobile number on the door, just hang around and someone
> will come down and check.

I managed to arrive at 6:01, but someone soon came into the building
with a swipe and I managed to social engineer my way in with little
difficulty.

If anyone wants to learn more about Rheolism (which is what the one
line tetris game is called, and I may not have mentioned):

http://survex.com/~olly/rheolism/

The OSDC 2011 slides (which I used some of tonight) and video are linked
here:

http://survex.com/~olly/talks/small-programs/

Cheers,
    Olly