[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Wed Nov 16 01:07:06 PST 2011

Hi Mongers

It was another good turnout last night.  I don't say it nearly often
enough, but Catalyst deserve a big thank you for providing a venue and
refreshments for our monthly meetings.

I really appreciate the feedback and ideas people had for my Map of CPAN
project.  My slides are up on the web site archive and I'll let you know
when I have something up you can play with.

As I mentioned last night the schedule for the next 3 months has been
well established by tradition:

   December - social meeting
   January - no meeting (enjoy your summer holidays everyone)
   February - Lightning talk meeting

Stay tuned for details of venue for drinks and food in December.

Please start thinking about what you could do a 5 minute talk about in
February - you have 3 months to prepare so don't leave it till the last
minute.