[Wellington-pm] Perl Weekly News

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Wed Nov 9 12:35:20 PST 2011

Hi Mongers

In case you've missed it, Gabor Szabo is producing a weekly email
newsletter of links to Perl-related articles.  It's also available on
the web with an RSS feed.  You can take a look and subscribe here:

   http://perlweekly.com/

This excerpt from the latest issue will strike a chord with some I'm
sure:

   Presentazion - a DWIM slides HTML/JS software, with PDF export
   http://bit.ly/u0SKch

   Almost every Perl programmer who ever gave a presentation has
   written a system for creating slides. Some have done it more than
   once. This time Michele Beltrame (arthas) shares his own version.
   It looks simple and very nice and he shared the code as well. I
   think I'll rewrite mine now, based on ideas from his software :)

See you at next Tuesday's meeting. http://wellington.pm.org/