[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue May 10 16:27:15 PDT 2011

Hi Mongers

Thank you to our speakers Matthew and Francois for a couple of
entertaining and informative talks.

I'll post the presenters' slides on the web site if/when they send them
to me, in the meantime you can get Mason 2 from here ...

  http://search.cpan.org/dist/Mason/

and the libravatar site is here ...

  http://www.libravatar.org/

The next meeting will be on June the 14th.  Rather than our standard
meeting format, the June meeting will be a quiz night and Donovan is
organising the questions.  It will be Open Source / geek trivia /
programmer themed rather than Perl-specific so we'll be extending an
invite to the wider geek community.