[Wellington-pm] Roundup of this week's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Aug 11 03:11:30 PDT 2011

Hi Mongers

Thanks very much to Nigel and Martyn our speakers on Tuesday night.
I've linked to Nigel's blog post with slides and notes from our archive
page:

  http://wellington.pm.org/archive/

Hopefully I'll be able to put Martyn's slides up when he works out how
to "share" them with me.  I'm also looking forward to the new version of
his code appearing here:

  https://github.com/martynsmith/HTTP-CDN

Thanks also to Matt who kindly stepped in to do the meeting room cleanup
on Wednesday morning - much appreciated.

As mentioned, next month we'll take a break from the technical meetings
and have a social meetup instead on Sept 13th.  No firm plan yet, but
the "Beer at JJ Murphys followed by Curry at Little India" plan has
worked well for us in the past.