[Wellington-pm] Are you hogging a book?

Uriel Lizama uriel at baboonsoftware.com
Wed Sep 29 11:00:12 PDT 2010

Hi Grant,

I'll be around New Zealand in about 6 weeks and I have some books that
I would be willing to donate to the Wellington.pm library if you are
interested:

* Mastering Regular Expressions - Jeffrey E. F. Friedl
* Perl Best Practices - Damian Conway
* Perl 6 Essentials - Allison Randal
* MySQL - Paul Dubois

Please let me know if you will be interested so I take them with me on
the long trip ;)

Best regards,
Uriel Lizama