[Wellington-pm] Meeting - November 16th

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Nov 4 02:11:02 PDT 2010

Hi Mongers

As I mentioned last week, the November meeting has been deferred one
week to avoid a clash with the NZ Open Source Awards.  This will be the
final technical meeting for 2010 (if we have a meeting in December it'll
be a 'social').  The revised details are:

  6:00pm Tuesday 16 November 2010
  Level 4, Catalyst House
  150 Willis Street
  Wellington

In that same email I also put out a plea for presenters, to which Olly
rightly replied that he had already volunteered - sorry Olly I
completely forgot.

As a bit of an experiment, I'm planning to do a code review session and
Andrew McMillan has graciously consented to supply some code to go under
the microscope.

Depending on time/interest, I may also do a re-run of the Plack talk
that I did at KohaCon.

So the schedule looks like this:

 * Grant - A 'best practice' review of Davis::VantagePro
 * Olly  - "Exploring the Underworld with Free Software"
 * Grant - An introduction to Plack

See you on the 16th.