[Wellington-pm] Perl developer(s) needed

Andrew McMillan andrew at morphoss.com
Sun May 30 19:08:58 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-31 at 12:59 +1200, Lesley Longhurst wrote:
> On 29/05/10 10:41, Lesley Longhurst wrote:
> > [stuff that should have been kept private]
>
> Dammit, I did not intend that to go to the list. I thought I had sent it
> only to Grant. Sorry for broadcasting it.

Yet another illustration of why reply-to munging is braindead, and
should be banned from the intarwebs.

Commiserations,

Andrew, who has also been bitten by the same problem in the last month,
on a list run by InternetNZ... though not in *quite* such an explicit
manner.

andrew (AT) morphoss (DOT) co (DOT) nz                    +64(272)DEBIAN
    Building more free and open source software for New Zealanders