[Wellington-pm] How much perl is out there?

Dale DuRose dale.durose at gmail.com
Sat May 29 19:33:11 PDT 2010

I found ruby to be a nice toy but i've never wanted to use it for any
projects i'm working on. I've meet programmers who think is its just
wonderful  but only do one project in it then just move onto something
else or go back to there old languages.

But being a freebsd guy i've seen ruby being used more and more used for
sysadmin tools. The bottom line is if the language get the job done then
its worth while.