[Wellington-pm] Meeting Tomorrow

Tobias Kirschstein lev at nupfel.de
Mon Mar 8 01:39:31 PST 2010

i found one. manuella from NZRS has one and i will pick it up just before the talk *phew*

the last resort would have been the board room on level 6 which has a projector with DVI input, but not really much room for a lot chairs.
(i don't expect many people anyway willing to see my crappy talk :D, which btw, got a bit reduced in content as i had to fight some vmware madness for a client the whole day pretty much until now...).

yes, i know, i had a week for preparation, but you all know how it is sometimes :)

BUT i might consider a 2nd part of my presentation at another PM meeting with more advanced features like opengl + live image campturing...