[Wellington-pm] Introducing myself

Uriel Lizama uriel at baboonsoftware.com
Fri Jun 4 16:49:48 PDT 2010

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself to the group. My name is Uriel Lizama,
I'm a Perl developer for several years now, and I'm from Mexico. So,
what am I doing in the Wellington list?

Well, taking aside the fact that I'm almost on the other side of the
world, the reason I'm peaking over here is that I'm a fan of New
Zealand, I don't actually know it yet, but it's the one place I want to
get to know.

This has been going on for years, and finally this year I'm gonna be
able to make my little adventure, I'm planning in going down there for
some three months with my family and live the whole New Zealand experience.

So I want to jump start the process and get to know some fellow Perl
mongers from NZ.

Please send me some shouts, I would really like to know tips and facts
that can be useful for my little adventure, and if possible get invited
to one of your meetings ;)

Cheers from Mexico, and excited to hear from you :D

--
Uriel Lizama