[Wellington-pm] pass-through pipe?

Lenz Gschwendtner lenz at gschwendtner.eu
Sat Jul 17 22:06:38 PDT 2010

you mean something other than one process prints to STDOUT and the other one reading from STDIN ...

not sure i get your question right but if you need something other than the normal stuff then you might be after a FIFO buffer? shared memory? what is the use case? probably that helps :-)

cheers
lenz