[Wellington-pm] Lightning talk meeting in 2 weeks

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Feb 2 00:31:45 PST 2010

Hi Mongers

Our next meeting is just 7 days away (details below).  Drop me an email
to book a slot for a lightning talk (even if you haven't decided what to
talk about yet).

You might also like to think about inviting someone along.  It's always
good to see some new faces and the Lightning Talk meetings are fun.

If you're planning to do slides for your lightning talk, please remember
that they should be PDF/HTML/OpenOffice and should be emailed to me by
5:00pm next Tuesday.