[Wellington-pm] Meeting Next Week

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Apr 5 20:44:20 PDT 2010

Hi Mongers

The next meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is scheduled for next
Tuesday (April 13th).  However:

 1. I haven't had *any* offers to speak yet
 2. I'm going to be on holiday in Christchurch next week

If someone does want to have a technical meeting as usual and speakers
can be found then I'm sure we can find someone at Catalyst to set up the
room etc.

Alternatively, we could designate the April meeting a 'social' instead
and name a venue to meet for drinks/food/chat.  It would probably be
better if venue suggestions came from people who were going to be there
(rather than me).