[Wellington-pm] Fwd: Meeting Tomorrow Evening

Tobias Kirschstein lev at nupfel.de
Sun Nov 8 19:51:26 PST 2009

hi,

On 2009-11-9, at 2:25 PM, Grant McLean wrote:

> Hi Mongers
>
> The November meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is tomorrow evening.
> Usual place and time.
>
> See you there.

i got a small problem with this part... my tonsils have nearly the
size of tennis balls and from my current feeling i'd say i won't be
able to leave my bed for at least another day.

so the impromptu performance has to wait until either the next PM
meeting and if that's just a socializing and drinking event until next
year i'm afraid.

cheers,
lev