[Wellington-pm] Grant's first draft [was: Last Thursday's Perl Mongers Meeting]

Matthew Hunt matt at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Nov 8 19:29:06 PST 2009

Dan Horne wrote:
> Or perhaps stick it in something like Google Calendar so those of us who
> use an iCal client can hook in. I have different things on different
> Tuesdays, and would love to attend more often, but often can't change my
> plans at short notice, and an email the day before is often a bit short
> for me. Not that the such a solution should be implemented if I'm the
> only beneficiary, and I should be more organised....

Here's a public Google Calendar for the 2010 schedule (second Tuesday of
each month - no meeting in January or December).  The actual date of
meetings may vary, but generally doesn't.

XML
http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/g0n4io9lk80jmjs96sn54oddig%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

http://tinyurl.com/wgtnpmcal-xml

iCal