[Wellington-pm] Beer and Perl on Tuesday

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Jul 9 14:32:33 PDT 2009

Hi Mongers

The July meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers will be a social rather than
a technical meeting.  This will involve meeting at a pub for drinks and
chats (Perl optional) and possibly food afterwards.

The question to be decided is which pub. I of course always favour JJ
Murphys but they let us down rather badly by running out of beer last
time.  The Green Man has been pretty good but we may want to consider
that both JJ Murphys and the Green Man have a quiz night on Tuesdays.
Another option worthy of consideration is the Bristol.

Thoughts?