[Wellington-pm] It's Tonight!

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Feb 23 18:40:41 PST 2009

Hi Mongers

Just thought I'd slip in one last-minute reminder and one
not-so-last-minute reminder:

1. Informal get-together this evening (6pm, Catalyst, Level 3)
   to meet up with visiting German Perl Monger Marcus Holland-Moritz.

   We'll be moving on to a food and drinks venue.  I'm thinking
   The Loaded Hog down on the waterfront unless anyone has a better
   idea

2. The next 'official' Wellington.pm meeting is next month (March 10)
   and it's a lightning talk meeting - we need you to sign up for a 5
   minute talk (about anything, doesn't have to be Perl related):

     http://wellington.pm.org/lightning_talks.html