[Wellington-pm] Beer with Marcus next week

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Feb 19 14:15:25 PST 2009

Hi Mongers

As discussed on the list last month, Marcus Holland-Moritz (Perl Monger
from Stuttgart) is holidaying in NZ and will be here next week.

He said:

> That sounds great!

Which failed to address the question of exactly which day would be
'great'.  I failed to pick up that flaw in the plan until now.

So next week on either Tuesday the 24th or Wednesday the 25th, Marcus
will be in town.  All going well he'll give us a presentation on his
Convert::Binary::C module and then we can retire to a suitable location
for beverages and food.

Unfortunately I have a regular engagement on the Wednesday, but I can do
Tuesday.

Please consider your availability and be ready to show some
hospitality :-)