[Wellington-pm] Speakers needed!!

Lenz Gschwendtner lenz at gschwendtner.eu
Thu Aug 27 22:18:55 PDT 2009

i did quite a bit of work on RabbitMQ -> perl integration and some
helping out writing Net::AMQP (and - not listening to grants warnings
- writing Net::AMQP::Simple) all only on github in the moment.

in case there is some interest in message driven infrastructures in
perl i could push some stuff i work on in slides ...

cheers
lenz