[Wellington-pm] File tests

Cliff Pratt enkidu at cliffp.com
Tue Nov 4 01:43:20 PST 2008

Duh! That's exactly what it was. I created the link as follows:

ln -s Y/C.file Y/ZZ

I ran this in the directory *above* Y of course and what it creates in Y is:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 cliffp cliffp   15 2008-11-04 22:30 ZZ -> Y/C.file

And in the Y directory there is no Y directory with a file called C.file.

Cheers,

Cliff