[Wellington-pm] Perl Mongers tomorrow!

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Nov 2 19:22:10 PST 2008

Hi Mongers

The next meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is tomorrow evening
(November 4th).

Usual place and time ...

  6:00pm Tuesday 4 November 2008
  Level 3, The building soon to be known as Catalyst House
  150 Willis Street
  Wellington
  http://wellington.pm.org/

We have three talks lined up:

 * Chris Cormack - Multi-national Perl Programming
 * Douglas Bagnall - Review: Beautiful Code
 * Srdjan Jankovic - Introducing Apache::Test

Chris is having to forsake his volleyball match in order to prepare so
the least you can do is come along and heckle him :-)

*** December Meeting ***

The last meeting of the year will be on Tuesday the 9th of December.
This is traditionally a social meeting rather than a technical one and
by popular vote we've selected JJ Murphy's in Cuba Mall as the meeting
place.  The start time is nominally 6:00pm but I'm sure some people will
want to arrive early.