[Wellington-pm] May meeting (probably) cancelled

Andrew Chilton andychilton at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:48:12 PDT 2008

2008/5/6 Grant McLean <grant at mclean.net.nz>:
>  Unfortunately I'm going to be out of town next Tuesday.  Also I haven't
>  had any volunteers to speak.  So, unless someone pops up to organise the
>  meeting and finds a speaker or two then it's off for this month.

We can always have an informal one (ie. no speakers). What's the
interest in that? I'd be happy to glean details off Grant so we can
still go to Level 4 and chat.

Alternatively, if someone does volunteer, I'm happy to get that
organised too but let's go for an informal one unless someone can
speak (or maybe half'n'half).

If it's informal, another idea is to just point a finger at someone
and say 'Talk to us for 5 minutes on something'. No prep. required.

Cheers,
Andy

--
contact: Andrew Chilton