[Wellington-pm] May meeting (probably) cancelled

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon May 5 15:05:25 PDT 2008

Hi Mongers

Just a quick note to say that the May meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers
which was scheduled for next Tuesday is cancelled unless otherwise
advised.

Unfortunately I'm going to be out of town next Tuesday.  Also I haven't
had any volunteers to speak.  So, unless someone pops up to organise the
meeting and finds a speaker or two then it's off for this month.

The next meeting will be on June 10th.  I'd be delighted to hear from
anyone wanting to do a talk at that meeting.