[Wellington-pm] Rakudo test-fest

Sam Vilain sam at vilain.net
Wed Dec 17 17:26:37 PST 2008

Sam Vilain wrote:
> I'm thinking a couple of hours or so, and it would be held either here
> at Catalyst House (previously The Building Formerly Known as Eagle
> Technology House) or a pub which is likely to actually have seating room
> on a Summer evening.  ie not JJ's.

So ... to be a little less ambiguous about this, we are meeting on Level
3 of Catalyst House, from about 5:30pm onwards - there will be a group
leaving for the Wellingtonista awards at about 7, no doubt. I've just
secured a room with laptops, and some light refreshments courtesy of
Catalyst. Come on over, and help find out what's left to do in Perl 6
for your style of programming!

Especially welcome are people who have "moved on" from Perl to Ruby,
Python, or whatever... come and see where this massive language
experiment is at.

Hope to see you there!
Sam.