[Wellington-pm] Rakudo test-fest

Sam Vilain sam at vilain.net
Wed Dec 10 19:28:43 PST 2008

Martyn Smith wrote:
>>> I'm thinking a couple of hours or so, and it would be held either here
>>> at Catalyst House (previously The Building Formerly Known as Eagle
>>> Technology House) or a pub which is likely to actually have seating room
>>> on a Summer evening.  ie not JJ's.
>>>
>> It might be helpful to have wireless available to get Rakudo up on
>> multiple people's laptops.
>>

> Yeah, if I was going to come along, I'd definitely be keen to get it
> working on my own machine :-)

What I was hoping was to provide a system where you can log in and use
it so we don't get carried away with resolving parrot build issues on
the day. ie, if you want to run it on your own hardware then please
build it before you show up. We're talking about from 5:30-ish until 7pm
when some will duck off to Wellingtonista awards, and I can't imagine
they'll be many left after dark (~9pm)...

Sam.