[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Oct 9 14:52:23 PDT 2007

Hi Mongers

Nice to see a couple of new faces last night.

Thanks to Evan and Sam for their talks on Event.pm, Coro and STM.  And
thanks to everyone for smiling and nodding politely as I revealed the
full extent of the insanity that is bcvi.

The slides are up on the archive page now:

  http://wellington.pm.org/archive/

**** IMPORTANT ****

I haven't heard from any volunteers to speak next month, so please let
me know if you'd like to do a talk or if there's a subject you'd like to
hear about.