[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Nov 13 13:47:04 PST 2007

Hi Mongers

The large crowds who were disappointed to miss Srdjan's talk last month
obviously decided they weren't going to fall for it two month's running.
Which is a shame because he actually showed up this time :-)

Thanks to our speakers and the faithful core mongers for the lively
feedback.  Slides are up on the web site now, including Lenz's broken
PDF and my experimental (ie: brokenish) new theme:

  http://wellington.pm.org/archive/index.html

See following email for discussion of plans for December.