[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting

Andrew Chilton andychilton at gmail.com
Wed May 9 01:03:22 PDT 2007

Yep, I'm happy to speak, so you can call that a commit if you like.

I have a couple of ideas and not sure which to go for at the moment.
It's a toss-up between:

1) OpenID Consumer (either using it for Comments and/or Sign On)

2) Something FUSE related using Perl as a puppet between more than one entity

It may depend on how much I can get done and how successful I am with
either. It also means that by saying this here, I'll _have_ to do it
:-)

Cheers,
Andy

--