[Wellington-pm] Roundup of this month's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Wed Jun 13 18:27:28 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 12:20 +1200, Francois Marier wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 12:07 +1200, Grant McLean wrote:
> > The next meeting is scheduled for the 12th of June.
>
> By "12th of June", you mean "10th of July" right ? ;)

Hmm yes, Grant's notorious cut/paste/disengage-brain habits strike
again!

I do mean the 10th of July as I (through some feat of luck) managed
to put on the web site.

So Srdjan probably means to propose the 17th of July in his continuing
attempt to disrupt the predictable rhythm of our gatherings.  I don't
have strong feelings either way on that matter.

Thanks
Francois