[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Feb 13 15:30:10 PST 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 11:38 +1300, Andrew Chilton wrote:
> Thanks for organising it Grant. I really enjoyed my first ever
> PerlMongers (man, I should have been before).
>
> I'll volunteer to speak since I have an idea.

Super!  At some point before the next meeting you might want to tell us
the topic so that people know what to expect.

>  Does this mean it will be a lightening talk or a 'normal' talk.

Lightning talks come but once a year.

> How long are the normal ones usually?

We aim to have a couple of talks of around 30 minutes each, but there
are no hard and fast rules.  If your talk is longer than 20 minutes you
get a free T shirt.