[Wellington-pm] Meeting next week

Sam Vilain sam at vilain.net
Sun Sep 10 11:30:31 PDT 2006

Grant McLean wrote:
> Hi Mongers
>
> The September meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers will be next Tuesday,
> at the usual time and place:
>
>   http://wellington.pm.org/
>
> Billy Naylor is going to talk to us about 'Compost' which (if I recall
> correctly) related to his thoughts on best practise for CGI scripting.
>
> Srdjan is going to give us a brief talk on what Class::Factory is and
> what he uses it for.
>
> If Sam's back, he might like to give us a "What I did on my Holidays"
> report about his YAPC::Eu trip, but I haven't had a straight answer from
> him on that yet :-)

Yeah, I'm back... but I already wrote a lot about YAPC::Europe on my
planet.catalyst.net.nz blog.

Then again, those posts were quite long and no doubt few of you will
have read them :), so, I guess I can either:

 - use them for material for a short presentation, gather some photos
for a quick slideshow and combine with anecdotes etc, or
 - if anyone wants to nominate a particular talk they'd wished they'd
seen, I can try to relay an impression of the talk and information
covered.  Lightning talks might be better there ;-)

Any preferences?

Sam.