[Wellington-pm] [Fwd: Getting started with Ruby on Rails - a community based approach]

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Oct 8 23:41:44 PDT 2006

Hi Mongers

If you're interested in Ruby on Rails, you might like to sign up for the
"Getting Started" session detailed below.  I've been along to a few
meeting of the WellRailed group and they have some smart people who live
and breath Rails so this is a great opportunity to learn the basics (and
eat pizza and maybe win a book).  Please forward the message to anyone
who may be interested.

Also, I'm sure no one has forgotten, but the October meeting of
Wellington Perl Mongers is tomorrow (Tuesday) evening.  See you there
from six.