[Wellington-pm] Meeting next Tuesday (+ new books)

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Oct 3 15:12:32 PDT 2006

Just to clarify a couple of points arising from my poor typing and lack
of proof-reading

  1. I will be talking about Perl 5 not Perl 8

  2. There is more than one hack in chromatic's book

Thanks Andrew, it is indeed official.  If you want to do slides, I can
hook you up with a nifty HTML slide script :-)  And don't blame
Thunderbird, it's the way the list is set up.