[Wellington-pm] A talk suggestion

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun May 14 19:00:23 PDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 13:44 +1200, Srdjan wrote:
> So I'm wondering if anyone with die - eval experience would like to step up and
> share his views on how those two paradigms compare, in a form of an engaging talk.

What an 'exception'ally good idea.  Someone planning to do such a thing
could even make their job easier by borrowing from this talk:

  http://axkit.org/docs/presentations/tpc2002/exceptions.pdf

(warning, slow link).

BTW, I'm sure Srdjan didn't intend to exclude persons of the female
persuasion from sharing their views too.