[Wellington-pm] A talk suggestion

Srdjan srdjan at catalyst.net.nz
Sun May 14 18:44:30 PDT 2006

No I'm not suggesting a competition for an ultimate destroyer script that will
destroy any sub-culture, name(s) supplied as argument(s).

I was wondering if anyone used exception raise/catch paradigm for error
handling/propagation.
To clarify a bit:
I usually use objects with methods that return false in case of an error, and a
method to get the error string. So every time I make a call I check return value
- get error - set error - return false. I'm not complaining, that's just what I
do (very C-ish, I know...).
So I'm wondering if anyone with die - eval experience would like to step up and
share his views on how those two paradigms compare, in a form of an engaging talk.
Thank you.

Srdjan