[Wellington-pm] Reminder: meeting tonight

Srdjan srdjan at catalyst.net.nz
Tue May 9 15:35:10 PDT 2006

Quite contrary my friend, I should apologise. As I was gently reminded it was
*Me* who mislead you to believe that it would take 15 minutes. Of course, no one
mentioned *helpers* to the gross overrun, but you know - we all share our
victories, but in defeats we're all alone...

How about deciding the order by a lucky draw? A module Presenter::Random?