[Wellington-pm] Reminder: Meeting tonight

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Jun 12 15:20:06 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 08:55 +1200, Grant McLean wrote:
> Tonight's talks:
>
>   * Grant McLean - Test-Driven Development
>   * Peter Love - How I make a living using Perl

I was asked off-list for more details of my talk so I thought other
people might appreciate the extra info too ...

The talk is an introduction to Test Driven (or Test First) development.
If you're not already using that technique then you should definitely
come along and see it in action.  Once you've tried it you'll never go
back :-)

There's no advanced Perl in the talk so it's unlikely to go over
anyone's head.  It's not specifically targetted as web application
development although I will touch on applying the techniques to web apps
towards the end.