[Wellington-pm] Unenterprisey Languages session Saturday

Peter Kelly perlmonger at pck.co.nz
Tue Jun 6 19:04:21 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Geoff Cant from Catalyst is organising a meeting this Saturday as below,
covering Common Lisp, Io, and Erlang.

The talk on Erlang is particularly recommended for those seeking high
availability and deterministic behaviour on the cheap.  And Geoff is an
enthusiastic and capable speaker :)

RSVP to him as below please.

Cheers,

Peter