[Wellington-pm] A humble request

David Murray newslists at electronincantation.net.nz
Tue Feb 28 19:26:30 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 09:43 +1300, Sam Vilain wrote:
> Srdjan wrote:
> > Monday is unfortunately no go for me any more. Would it be a bother for anyone
> > if we moved the meeting day to Tuesday? In return I will come up with a talk.
> > Sorry for troubling you.
>
> Tuesday and Thursdays are out for me.

It suits me to have both PerlMongers and WellyLUG on the same night in
the same building.

Thursdays don't suite me at all, and Tuesdays... I'd rather keep that
night clear for Bell-Ringing.

Yeah - I've not presented anything, and so I know - only one vote from
me for keeping it on Mondays. :o)

The PerlMonger meetings have always been interesting and informative;
and I've learnt plenty of stuff from going along and just listening. I
currently know next to nothing about Perl, but that will change. :o)

Cheers

David Murray