[Wellington-pm] A humble request

Ewen McNeill ewen at naos.co.nz
Sun Feb 26 12:48:31 PST 2006

In message <44020E0A.6000904 at catalyst.net.nz>, Srdjan writes:
>Monday is unfortunately no go for me any more. Would it be a bother for anyone
>if we moved the meeting day to Tuesday? In return I will come up with a talk.

I too have conflicting events on Monday these days, so have to choose
between PM and the other event each month.  The original rationale for
Monday (to match with the Wellylug meetings) doesn't seem to work out
quite as well as originally planned, as the PM meetings typically run
over the start of the Wellylug meetings.

Tuesday or Wednesday would suit me better, but I'll probably still be
along occasionally if it stays on Monday.

Ewen