[Wellington-pm] Speaker list for Monday's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Wed Feb 8 19:10:41 PST 2006

Hi Mongers

My list of lightning talks for Monday night currently looks like this:

  Michael Robinson  Corporate firewalls and POE
  Grant McLean      What is a 'scalar'?
  Leslie Walker     My first MySQL/PHP project
  Sam Vilain        How type theorists saved the Perl6 project
  Geoff Cant        Introducing Erlang
  Andrew McMillan   Whereami
  Grant McLean      Perl traps

As you can see, there's plenty of room for people to step forward and
fill another slot.

Speakers: if you're planning to use slides, please get the files to me
by 5pm on Monday so I can get them loaded onto the presentation PC.