[Wellington-pm] Things I Don't Use in Perl

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Sep 8 17:44:29 PDT 2005

There's an interesting thread on Perl Monks about features of Perl that
people don't use.  Here, brian d foy contributes his list which includes
"anything Damian writes":

To which Damian helpfully responds by posting a list of all his modules
categorised by the reason you shouldn't use them :-)

Actually to be fair, there are a few in 'you *should* use this
because ...' categories.  Two things surprised me about the list:

1. the length
2. some of the "don't use this" recommendations