[Wellington-pm] Meeting Roundup

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Oct 10 14:14:16 PDT 2005

Hi Mongers

Well last night's speakers certainly broke all records for overrunning
the allocated timeslots (OK, so I set a bad precedent), but I think we'd
all agree it was an interesting and informative (not to mention lively)
session.

There are slides and links up in the archive section of the web site:

  http://wellington.pm.org/archive/

(the archived files even include the contents of untitled.txt salvaged
this morning from Martin's tmp directory).

The next meeting will be on November 14th.  Matt Hunt has graciously
stepped forward and volunteered to do a presentation on debugging which
means we have one more slot to fill - volunteers please.

Last night's speakers have claimed their free tee shirts from my OSCON
swag bag.  There are only a couple of shirts left, so if you don't
volunteer to speak in November you'll most likely miss out.

Regards